Thank you to those of you who helped with our families’ dental expenses thus far. We will keep you all updated at future costs. Also, my wife has had an emergency room visit and several doctor appointments, and now is diagnosed with Shingles, our insurance does not cover the total of the costs but a couple of churches did cover the bulk of the cost that our medical insurance did not cover. Thank you for praying for God’s provision of these costs.
Our Personal and Ministry Funds Support Percentage is at 91%, Would you consider partnering with us on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis?
Below is a list of things that we call “needs”. Some may not be critical needs, but we count them as necessary looking down the long timeline as our ministry grows.
- House in Chile – Because of the political unrest in Chile and their recent decision to write a totally new constitution, we have decided that we will not be purchasing a house in Chile for the foreseeable future, and we will continue to live with my In-laws for at least the next 1.5 years maybe 2 as they also feel it would be unwise to purchase or rent under the current situation. We do not know how this will effect our property search for the camp and plan to “be still and know” as the current political situation unfolds. It looks as if we will still have religious freedom, we will need to see how property rights play out.
- Dish Washer – it has become very hard to keep up with all the dishes because of having so many people over so many times. A dishwasher would help tremendously (we do not have one), although our current housing situation doesn’t allow, we hope to be able to get one when we buy a house. Would you pray for Gods provision for a dishwasher?
- Storage Container (This is also on the ministry camp needs list) – storage units here are much more expensive than in the USA, 3 or 4 times more expensive. We would like to buy a container that doubles as an office or cabin in the summer time. Of course if our future house had enough yard space we could build a shed and store the things there, but that might be out of our price range to buy a property with that kind of space and typically the housing is smaller here. Would you pray for God to provide storage space?
- Personal Monthly Support – We absolutely love sharing about all God is doing here! This year we had 50+ salvation decisions, countless dedication decisions, 2 families dedicated their futures to planting churches, and over 400 people came through the rented camp property over the 4 weeks we were there! We are planning a new church plant and look forward to getting back to Chile when we reach are needed support and when Chile begins to open back up since they are on “lock-down” because of the pandemic, we are currently at 91% of our support!
Below are three avenues by which you can support us financially.
- You may donate online by clicking HERE
This is the easiest and most convenient way to give. It also allows one to use a credit or debit card and gives you the option to donate automatically every month.
- Or you can simply write a check made out to IBM Global with a memo that says “For Jared & Naldy Park”. You may send it to IBM Global, their contact information is HERE
- You can also support us annually by doing your taxes with Beacon Tax Services. This Christian Tax Company has promised to send 100% of their profit from those who use their service and wish to support us. One just has to hire them to do their taxes and let them know you would like their profits to go towards our ministry. This will serve you with a professional tax service and they, intern, support our ministry. To learn more about them, click HERE
Thanks so much for taking the time to read about our financial needs, please never forget to pray for us. The financial aspect is our physical aspect of providing for and living in Chile as a family, we have many other needs that we share through prayer requests. Would you consider praying on a consistent basis for us by signing up for our prayer letter? You can do that HERE.
Thanks again and God bless you richly.