- House in Chile – We are currently saving up to buy a house since in Chile. We will be required to pay 100% of the cost upfront because of Chile’s system in dealing with people employed by a foreign entity that does not have representation in Chile. We have set up a GO FUND ME page, CLICK HERE. Those of you who are informed know that housing has been a major issue for us during our first term, we need the stability, yet the market in Santiago and the surrounding areas are extremely expensive (comparative to San Fransisco, Philadelphia, Boston metropolitan areas.). Please pray for God’s provision. UPDATE 10/30/2020: Because of the political unrest in Chile and their recent decision to write a totally new constitution, we have decided that we will not be purchasing a house in Chile for the foreseeable future, and we will continue to live with my In-laws for at least the next 1.5 years maybe 2 as they also feel it would be unwise to purchase or rent under the current unstable situation in the country. We do not know how this will effect our property search for the camp and plan to “be still and know” as the current political situation unfolds.
- Dish Washer – it has become very hard to keep up with all the dishes because of having so many people over so many times. A dishwasher would help tremendously (we do not have one), although our current housing situation doesn’t allow, we hope to be able to get one when we buy a house. Would you pray for Gods provision for a dishwasher?
- Storage Container (This is also on the ministry camp needs list) – storage units here are much more expensive than in the USA, 3 or 4 times more expensive. We would like to buy a container that doubles as an office or cabin in the summer time. Of course if our future house had enough yard space we could build a shed and store the things there, but that might be out of our price range to buy a property with that kind of space and typically the housing is smaller here. Would you pray for God to provide storage space?
- Minivan or Large SUV – UPDATE: THIS HAS BEEN PROVIDED FOR! A 2007 SUBURBAN. IT IS NOW A MINISTRY VEHICLE FOR TIERRA ALTA. IN THE FUTURE WE WILL NEED OUR OWN FAMILY VEHICLE, IDEALLY A DIESEL OR ONE THAT USES LESS GAS, BUT IN THE MEAN TIME WE WILL BE USING THIS. PRAISE THE LORD!!
- Personal Monthly Support – We are currently under-supported by $1350 monthly. Would you pray for God to lead us to people, families, churches and organizations that will support us financially on a monthly basis? Maybe you know of a friend, organization or church that you think would be a good fit and can recommend us to them? We absolutely love sharing about all God is doing here! This year we had 50+ salvation decisions, countless dedication decisions, 2 families dedicated their futures to planting churches, and over 400 people came through the rented camp property over the 4 weeks we were there!
Below are three avenues by which you can support us financially.
- You may donate online by clicking HERE
This is the easiest and most convenient way to give. It also allows one to use a credit or debit card and gives you the option to donate automatically every month.
- Or you can simply write a check made out to IBM Global with a memo that says “For Jared & Naldy Park”. You may send it to IBM Global, their contact information is HERE
- You can also support us annually by doing your taxes with Beacon Tax Services. This Christian Tax Company has promised to send 100% of their profit from those who use their service and wish to support us. One just has to hire them to do their taxes and let them know you would like their profits to go towards our ministry. This will serve you with a professional tax service and they, intern, support our ministry. To learn more about them, click HERE
Thanks so much for taking the time to read about our financial needs, please never forget to pray for us. The financial aspect is our physical aspect of providing for and living in Chile as a family, we have many other needs that we share through prayer requests. Would you consider praying on a consistent basis for us by signing up for our prayer letter? You can do that HERE.
Thanks again and God bless you richly.